It’s been a bit since our last post, but we’ve been hard at work on a number of major projects behind the scenes.
We are planning downtime for scheduled maintenance on next Friday, December 13th (if this date is moved we will send/post additional information). This software update is anticipated to result in downtime from 8:00PM EST – 8:00AM EST on December 14th. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience as the Terryberry team is constantly working to improve the way you recognize employees. This update will include the following items:
- Back end Infrastructure changes allowing for future platform enhancements and an improved User Experience.
- Reporting and Analytics updates and fixes
- Deployment of Recognition Mailbox 3.0
- Release of back end infrastructure to preliminarily test our new Mobile App
The maintenance window is longer than usual, as it will allow our team to deploy and test the changes being made to the infrastructure of the platform. Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding. Please note, the specific areas below will be affected on your Terryberry Give A Wow/360 Recognition site (if applicable).
- Service Awards
- Giving Recognition
- Wall posts and Certificates
- Custom Workflows ( approval processes)
We do not expect to have any issues with the changes being made, but we do ask that if you notice something that appears to be working incorrectly within your program following the scheduled maintenance window, please contact your primary customer support.